Everyone could use a better pillow
Sofzsleep classic latex pillow is the ideal choice for you if you tend to sleep on your stomach or for young children.
• Firmness: Medium
• Size: 60 x 40 cm (23.5″ x 15.5″)
• Thickness: 12.5 cm (5”)
• Ideal for back and stomach sleepers
• Avoid over-stretching your neck and reducing pressure on muscle tension.
• Oekotex® and Eurolatex certified natural latex, toxic-free with no formaldehyde.
• No off-gassing of noxious fumes.
• Natural bamboo cover with anti-bacterial and antifungal properties with superb breathability is ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Swiss antimicrobial Sanitized® treatment prevents the development of molds, dust mites and fungi that could result in spots and odors.
• Easy removable cover for cleaning.
• Our premium natural latex and bamboo yarn are made in Belgium.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Each latex layer is well protected with inner cotton cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre. Our bamboo cover has more than 45% natural fibre.
• Our environmentally-friendly bamboo covers are Sanitized®-treated to ensure that the covers are healthy and well conditioned.
• Sanitized® treatment helps to prevent the development of moulds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
GOOD TO KNOW
• Our pillow/bolster contains zero metal spring or PU foam.
• Sometimes the pillow/bolster has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the pillow/bolster helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Keep latex pillow/bolster away from direct sunlight.
• Care instructions for Pillow/Bolster cover.
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not soak
– Do not bleach
– Do not iron
• Sanitized® Bamboo cover – dry cleaning recommended (Machine wash is possible, however its Sanitized® effect will be diminished.)
• Adaptive® Coolmax® cover – machine washable at 40 degree celsius.
• Shrinkage is expected when tumble dry.
• To prolong the pillow’s life, you can consider getting a pillow protector or extra pillow cover.
• Generally, pillows should be changed every two to three years for hygiene reasons.
• Latex pillows are more durable than other types (polyester, for example), maintaining support for longer without a reduction in comfort.